Pet Friendly Boutique Hotel Accommodations in Washington DCAt Modus Hotels, we love pets and it's our goal to ensure you and your four-legged companions are happy while staying with us!
For your protection and the protection of our guests, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep your pet on leash at all times when traveling around the property.
- Please don't leave your pet alone in the room for long periods of time.
- Please notify the Guest Services team when housekeeping can service your room.
- Per the Health Departments, no pets are allowed in our restaurant.
- Forgot something? Check in with our Guest Services team for some pet-friendly accessories such as leashes and food bowls.
Francis Dog Park
(25th Street between M and N Street-West End)
Francis Field is a recreational field inthe West End neighborhood. Dogs are always welcome and congregate especially during the after work hours. Please note, however, that the field is multi-purpose and occasional sports practice and games occur.
S Street Dog Park
(S St at 17th St NW- NorthDuPont)
A dog-only park, S Street provides an enclosed area to play off-leash and provide a funfilled time for both dogs and their owners! The cozy run is covered with antimicrobial turf to promote cleanliness and prevent digging, and a water fountain ensures adequate hydration. Benches positioned strategically around trees provide shady resting spots for owners who need a refreshing break.
(3000 R Street - Georgetown)
Though not strictly for dogs, it is a beautiful park that's favored heavily by locals as a hidden gem. A variety of areas, including a children's play place, picnic areas, and short trails, are tucked away so thoroughly that a simple stroll can remove you entirely from the sights and sounds of the city. The well-connected dog community permits dogs to runoff-leash.
Rock Creek Parkway
(along the Potomac River)
A favorite route to run or walk, the parkway provides a 1.5 mile distance along the Potomac River to the Lincoln Memorial. It is especially beautiful during the sunset hours.