Fiery Spanish flamenco guitar pyrotechnics fuse with hot, Pop Latin dance grooves sung by soulful, sultry vocals.
Salsa, reggaeton, gypsy rumba and bossa nova spice up the flavor while R & B vocal power drives home the groove.
Since 2003, Trio Caliente's inimitable blend of Flamenco, Pop, and Brazilian Jazz has been enjoyed by political luminaries stateside and abroad; notable Fortune 500 companies; and venerated international organizations, festivals, and concert venues around the world. With vocals in Spanish, Portuguese, Catalan, and English set to a wide array of Latin grooves, Trio Caliente's sound is reminiscent of The Gipsy Kings, Buena Vista Social Club, Strunz & Farah, and Jobim— but with a flavor all their own.
1. Final sale, no refunds, not transferable.
2. $12 food/beverage minimum per person not included in ticket price.
3. Seating first come at the door. Doors open at the earliest of 6 PM & 9:45 PM respectively.
4. Photography or Recording of any kind is prohibited during the performance.
5. Keep conversation to a minimum during the performance.